6/03/2007

Stickam Face



I try my hand at mixing entertainment with a tribute to an amazing friend and mentor.

Sally Shipman & Shelly Brisbin, 1984

Shelly, and Sally Shipman review Sally's City Council calendar. I was so proud of this picture when it was taken. I was 21.




  • Promoted!
  • Social network excess
  • Lightning Round
  • Memorial Day and a cup of coffee
  • Restaurant review (Thai Terra) and a chat with the Fab Frank
  • Good bye, Sally Shipman
  • Listener feedback
  • Music to send e-mail and audio comments by
  • Bonus track audio in the car with Frank and the GPS


Link-O-Rama: My Stickam page, Facebook, Sally Shipman obituary, Barely Podcasting, Love Long and Prosper

Break Music: "Skunks Meet Russians", by B-Sea Surfers on the Podsafe Music Network



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home