10/14/2006

Show 100: the skypestravaganza, part 1





I invited friends and fellow podcasters to join me for a marathon skype conversation. People drifted on and off the call for several hours. We had a great time; so much so that I have to save half of it for next week.

This week we anticipate Podcast Expo (this episode was recorded a week before the expo), talk about the friends we've made in podcasting, moving, bad customer service, iTunes 7, Podshow, DragonCon, movies, and much much more.

And of course, big thanks to Bruce Murray from The Zedcast, and Slau for their hundredth show good wishes.

Please Pickle me:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly - congrats on the 100th show and thanks again for having me on as a guest. It was a lot of fun! On a side note, this was the first podcast I listened to on my new iPod video. I'm still mad about Apple losing my old Mini, but listening to your Skypestravaganza reduced my murderous rage for a bit ;)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Well, you've gotten that video iPod just in time to hear my three long-ass shows in a row. I know you're thrilled.

It was great having you on the show, Neil. Which reminds me: time to see what's going on at bdline.net.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Congrats on #100, you beat me too it. ;)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home