7/01/2006

Hot tubs and GPS (wait, those don't go together!)


• July 4: Italians versus Germans
• Hot tub horrors
• Premier of "Name That Tool"
• Subscribe to the newsletter and Pickle me while you're at it
• The high-priced hand-held GPS
• NFB reader: talk about your camera phone
• Mailbag
• Music to send e-mail and audio comments by
Note that during the show, I mistakenly call the Garmin StreetPilot the StreetTalk. So sorry.

tool number one
This week's clue: name that tool


Link-O-Rama: The Big Show, Garmin StreetPilot c540, Garmin Nuve 360, Kurzweil NFB reader, "Atlantica" by Speed Limit 35 on the Podsafe Music Network

Please Pickle me:

5 Comments:

Blogger jtl said...

If we're allowed to guess here, I'd say it's a torque wrench.

And by way of illustration, go to this site and scroll down to "drip.wav"-- Marisa Tomei offers her explanation of the proper use of one of these things.

Enjoy Toni Price! I'm very jealous!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Guesses go right here. I should have made that clear. I'll have the answer Friday.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Redboy said...

I agree with Joe. It's a torque wrench. I have one that I have never used. I let the professionals do my torqueing.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Yes, even with out the picture I guessed Torque wench.

Hey, word varification????

6:40 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

D'oh. Word verification popped on when I changed another setting. Fixed!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home