6/02/2006

Meet the macbook



• I'm baaack
• Interviewing famous people: Rene Auberjonois
• Asking for things
• Meeting the MacBook: a first look at my new computer, with special guest, Bill Palmer
• Second Life follow-up
• The shownotes voice track
• Mailbag
• Music to send e-mail and audio comments by

Link-O-Rama: For What It's Worth, Rene Auberjonois on IMDB, Turbo Blender, Apple MacBook, iProng, Borderline, Redboy Podcast, Poddog Show, Wicked Good Podcast, Captain WAM on the Podsafe Music Network

Please Pickle me:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dsoundz Media and Sam Downie said...

Hey Shelly, love your podcasts, a great improvment in audio quality.. what are you using now in your podcast set up?
Also.. how goes the new 'Black' MacBook?
I am now thinking about getting a new MacBook... am wanting a M.B.P. though, but it costs too much for me :(

Have sent you a email...

Loving your work Shelly !

from: Sam Downie
http://www.dsoundz.co.uk

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home