6/16/2006

Have a vienna sausage



Anyone care to guess the first voice heard in this week's show? It's someone I've mentioned, but who has never appeared on this or any podcast.

• It's not the humidity, it's the heat
• Spicing up the kitchen
• Kitty seizure (not a repo)
• Maine, part 2: Inns in Maine, Forks, Washington busybody, why bed and breakfast life does not suit us, eat!, hunting for the right GPS, will work for gadgets or dirt
• Direct Download
• Mailbag
• Music to send e-mail and audio comments by

Link-O-Rama: Tracy-Hepburn Podcast, Hollywood On The Radio, Penzey's Spices, A Fresh Review, Borderline, Me on Quirky Nomads, President's Weekly Radio Address, and Shelly's favorite episode, squirrel link 1, squirrel link 2, Photographing Squirrels, The Subways on the Podsafe Music Network

Please Pickle me:

3 Comments:

Blogger Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

really enjoyed the Quirky Nomads story, although wish you'd pimped your show at the end! ;) xx

11:41 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks, Diane--and it's great to hear from you.

I assumed that Sage would plug my show if she ran the story. I hadn't paid enough attntion to her format, which was just dumb of me. I should have included a show ID at the end.

11:57 AM  
Blogger yanga said...

Call me crazy but that first voice sounded like Molly Ivins.

What's with the requirement for a blogger account to comment on your blog? (yanga is an empty blog account i use for just this purpose.)

- texas tom

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home