4/14/2006

Mixing it up



• Another long one, and I'm back in the studio with the mixer
• Last chance for the contest (Win an iPod Shuffle) by guessing who's in my promo
• MacGathering
• The kindness of Starbucks
• Thin-skinned e-mailers
• Google audio verification
• Apple's Boot Camp
• Direct Download
• Listener Mail
• Music to send e-mail and audio comments by

Link-O-Rama: The Big Show, Easy iPod and iTunes, MacGathering, Typical Mac User, Boot Camp, "Hangin' Ten On The Shinkansen" by Vincent Van Go Go at the Podsafe Music Network, Kevin Reeves web site, Kevin's BCT Career Cast, El Gato EyeTV, Poddog Show, "Multiply and Divide" by The Soviettes, on the Podsafe Music Network

3 Comments:

Blogger jtl said...

Shelly,

I loaded Boot Camp on my Core Duo Mac Mini. I wound up removing it for a bunch of reasons, some technical, some philosophical.

To put it simply, performance was unimpressive, it was a major hassle to reboot every single time I wanted to run the other OS, rendering the whole thing not worth the effort. Check out my blog at www.jtl.us for details.

Oh, and I heard the MacBook may be announced this week!

Joe

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home