11/11/2005

Podcast pickle live from the expo!

I'm part of Podcast Pickle's live podcast from Portable Media Expo in Ontario, CA. If you're at expo, come by at 11 AM on Saturday November 12 to watch me do a short show. If you're not at expo, subscribe to the feed to hear all the podcasters doing their shows here. You will also be able to download shows from the Pickle page. I will add my segment to my feed as well. Some of my pals will be podcasting too, including Aaron from The Big Show, Rob from Podcast411, Dan Klass from The Bitterest Pill, and Mark Jeffrey from The Pocket and the Pendant.

The podcast rig is set up in my hotel room, and I'll have more from expo, including the winner of the Co-Host For A Day contest. I also have the iRiver, so there's a chance of some show floor recording as well. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home