8/01/2005

If you vote for me I'll have more votes

It's the first of the month and time for all podcasters to ask their audiences for a little love at Podcast Alley. You can vote for Shelly's Podcast using the Vote link on the left nav bar.

To add value to my shameless request for your votes, here are the shows I'll be voting for this month. The links below go directly to each show's voting page.

Hey, could someone make me a script that would cast all my votes at the same time? I would like to enter the names of all my favorite shows once, then run the script each month to cast the votes. The input could be an OPML of my subscription file, but with the option to mark a subset of the list for voting.

Yeah. Someone needs to work on this for me.

The Big Show
The Bitterest Pill
Borderline
The Darcy and Holly Show
The Desert Skies Podcast
Digital Flotsam
Doug's AppleScripts Podcast
Lucky Bitch Radio
Old Wave Radio
Podcheck Weekly Review
The.Point
Slashdot Review
WTFBBQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home