7/01/2005

Tune up

Despite the fact that my show did not make it to iTunes on launch day, and despite the fact that I have not had time to read the teeny tiny print in the Apple specs for iTune-izing my feed, Shelly's Podcast is now available via iTunes.

My new best friends at Podcast Alley have added a link called iTunes Ready Feed to each show's display page. So I would be most grateful if you would do two things: go vote for me at Podcast Alley and tell your friends to sign up to get the show via iTunes. In iTunes, chosoe Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast and paste in the contents of this link.

Thanks kids. Back soon with a new show. I've got bucketfuls to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Good show, it's nice to know that there are others out there who aren't on Itunes as well. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your show and the connection you have with your listeners. Hope your remodeling goes well.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home