6/28/2005

My feed's illin

Well friends, on the very day when that nice Scott Fletcher at Podcheck Weekly Review mentions my little show, and when Apple pops out the podcast-friendly version of iTunes, what do you suppose happens? I find myself with a very sick Internet connection. Since I'm hosting the feed (but not the current shows) on my own server, you probably won't be able to subscribe until I finish beating my ISP about the head and shoulders. (Earthlink is the devil!) I hope you'll be patient, download a show or two directly and come back later today or tomorrow to get the feed.


Time permitting, I plan to record a new show today. Time not permitting, I'll be lucky if I get to go across the street for a sandwich.

Exes and Os to you all.

Shelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home